8.29.2008

Sigh

So I thought I had a nice little idea for a retarded post about Sarah Palin, and her being the first ever VPILF. Turns out not only am I too late, there's a goddamn website: vpilf.com. There's even a post about the foresight in setting that site up two months ago.
Aha! No google hits for LOLVPILF. My niche!


Comedy gold.

PS Yeah I know, I can't figure out how to do a black outline.

::UPDATE::
Here's Syd's submission, and she's right, it should just be LOLVP:
















And here's mine:

2 comments:

Joe Streckert said...

Can't call her a VPILF, I'm afraid. Conflicts with my strict "no sex with pro-lifers" policy.

I do like me some girls with glasses, though...

Sydney said...

Okay, post this picture (http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2008/08/large_palin29.jpg) with the tag, "I'm in yer wooden Alaskas, Governin' yer mans."