7.03.2007

Lose weight now ask me how!!!

I can now say from experience that I am opposed to food poisoning. Although I do grudgingly admire my body's ability to identify and expel an objectionable clam, I had put a lot of effort into avoiding a reversal, as they will say many a time tomorrow, for roughly seventeen years. As it turns out, vomiting is exactly as unpleasant as I remembered it being. So I guess that's it for me and clams, and I can't say I mind too much. I mean, take away garlic or lemon or whatever sundry herbs you've tarted them up with, and they're like eating ocean-flavored rubber.
Kids' Korner Kwestion! Is the ocean delicious?*






*snoıɔı1ǝp ʇou sı uɐǝɔo ǝɥʇ

4 comments:

Seph said...

Judging from your upside-down unicode text, I'm assuming you read Boing Boing, too. Am I right?

Rip Tatermen said...

You are correct, sir!

Eric said...

Yes! HA HA!

I like clams and oysters and scallops and such. What's your deal? No shooters at the reception, then?

Joe Streckert said...

Oooh, More ocean-flavored rubber for me! C'mon, man- the be-shelled scum of the sea isn't that bad. Think about all the religious taboos you're transgressing when you scarf those little buggers! They are, as Homer says, sacrilicious.