10.12.2006

I've learnt a couple things about myself this week. Or at least, recognized things that had always been apparent.
One, I enjoy walking across bridges.
Two, I enjoy watching waterfowl eat.
The last two mornings have combined these two activities, and thus have been red-letter days indeed.
If this were a decent blog, I'd have pictures, but it's not, so I don't.
If you live in Portland, though, and want to see geese eat a pile of grain on some railroad tracks while walking on a bridge, I suggest the NE side of the Broadway Bridge.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

There's a flock of Canadian geese that hangs around "the campus" where I work between April and October. They're cute but if anyone gets close they start hissing. They also poop all over the place, turning the lawns and sidewalks into poop/mine fields.